Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

I won't Give Up !






When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make




Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we got Yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end you're still my friend, at least we did intend for us to work
We didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am

So easy is our life, what's mine is yours and yours mine. Hardly do we ever fight, we'd rather be kind

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get dark
Healing this broken heart
And I know I'm worth it
I'm worth it

I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough, 
I am loved, we've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it

No, I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough, he knows
We've got a lot to learn
And we're worth it

I won't give up (repeat untill end)


p/s: hye guys..ni mesti u all thu lagu ni kan?..its by jsaon mraz..tjuknya i won't give up..far suka lagu ni..so far nk share ngn u all smua..hope enjoy la ye seperti mn far enjoy..n cuba r fhmi aytnya..huhuhu..far suka lirik I WON'T GIVE UP ON US..hehe..mndalam mksud tu..

okaylh nw far dh kt sepng..mlm smlm far smpai..fakhrul amk far kt hostel..far blk ngn ila..ta buat apa pn spnjng 2 hari kt sepng ni..kami just mkn aja..heheh..hbis diet kuu!! tapa tapa..blk2 je smlm ibu kata durian ada lagi kt dlm peti ais..perghh..kami trus mlntk ..masyukkk..!!..ptg td lak ibu buat bubur durian n pulut..bestttnyaaa!!..

oh lupa nk g tahu..tday was my mom bday..yg ke ??..ahaha..secrt..29 june..was my mom bday..n the date that i can;t forget too..it was the date i have been proposed to be his lover..but it was past..well life must go on!

actually far n ila was planning to go to jogging at stadium early in the morning..but im so sleepy..so we couldn't make it..insyaallah tomorrow morning we will jogging..hope can make it!..

i see ila can go through with my families..she really can makes herself comfortable..and she with my sister are so closed!..ahah..

yesterday when im trying to slept..ila suddenly asked me question..

ila : far kau dh lpkan izzat?
far : napa tanya?
ila : tade r..aku tngok kau happy je..
far : well..sbb aku ada kau n rie..n kwn2 yg lain yg blh wt aku happy..
ila : ohh..
far : aku ta pnh lpkn dia.evn dia dh buang aku..bg aku dia ttp kwn aku smpai bila2..kwn ta pnh putus..prshbtan tu ikhlas n pntng..lgpun dulu aku truk sngt bila dia wt aku cm tu..but now..ta lagi..coz u all smua ada..


far pelik gk tb2 dia tnya cm tu..tp tu r jwpn far bg kat dia..


far n hanum bg presnt kat ibu..kami bg purse je..kami surprse kn ltk dlm bilik ibu..hehhe..ayah ta blk lak mlm ni..mlm esok br ayah balk..


eh2 u all far ada story sedih ni..kucing far nemo..dh mati..huhuhu..kucing far yg ckr tngn kiri far time cuti sem dulu..smpai skrng berprut..smpai hati nemo bg far hadiah terakhir dia kt far..now she dead..tnggal ank2 dia..hmmm..sedihh ooo..kucing tu plng lawa n brilliant..gara2 mkn  smartheart!..tp tngn far..hmm..ta lawa dh..eh u guys thu ta apa2 ubt yg blh hlngkn parut?..hbislah jatuh hntrn  far t..huhuhu.. : ( ...


okay r u guys..far n undur diri..dh mlm ni.. syg u all ^^


Best regards,






Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...