Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

huhu...(-__-)


Hye..in a two days more, muslim in Malaysia will celebrate Hari Raya Qurban or Hari Raya Haji on Wednesday.. so all people will busy going to their hometown.. for preparing the things for ceremony.. but me???..my college just give us, the student, holiday just one day???..omg!!!how can be like that???they suppose give us a holiday..  atleast three or a week! im very jealous.. all my friends from different university get holiday.. huhu… so this year I celebrate here at my home with my family.. uh I really miss my grandma and grandpa.. im so fortunate because my house is near with my hostel.. than my other housemate.. their  house are very far..  some from Sabah, Johor, Malacca,  Penang and Terengganu.. so they celebrate Hari Raya at hostel….tomorrow, Tuesday.. my father will fetch me at hostel.. and the next(Wednesday)..i ‘ll be back again to hostel.. hmmmm.. that’s  a life!.. Then the next day I have class.. ahaha!


Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...