Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

13 June 2011

salam..


today is my 1st day of semester 4..1st subject this morning is English..i woke up this morning and i felt so so so sleepy n little bit lazy..well cuti panjangkan..
My lecture for english subject is Mr Kamal Aiman..yeay he was my lecture in sem 3...after finished the class..
i called Mr Banker..he at E-one bank...alone..he said..so i went there..but he was not alone..Mas Fizul & Daniel also with him..I coming with Dayah..so we all sitted and started chatting..3 guys 3 guys..what do u expecting?..3 couples..3 dates..ahaha..what i know is among us only have 1 couple..there are Fizul & Mas..Mr Banker Me Dayah & Daniel are not dating..are we???..well don't know lah~~


wahhh 2 pm already!..i and Dayah have class..Principle Management class..the lecture was okay lah..


at hostel..kak linda wanna cooked something for Berbuka Puasa..opps!forget to said..today my housemate puasa sunat..some pusat ganti & some puasa sunat..im cooked fried meehoon..kak linda cooked cekodok..she gives some to Daus..well what can i say she doing that kuih because Daus want the food..so sweet~~~...


it was Azan already..we drank water only..then we doing maghrib prayer together..and kak linda hp was ringing..its sms!..guess from who??..hehe..from daus..he said Selamat Berbuka Puasa~~..wah so sweet that guy!..me??hmm..im waiting him to wish me that..but nothing happen..so we all started prayer..after finished prayer..i put my telekung & sajadah at my room..and i saw my hp was lighting!..i have sms..but from who??..i opened it..wahhh~~~from Mr Banker la..i though he want said Selamat Berbuka Puasa..but..


Mr Banker : uits..what are u doing?
Far : i thought u want said Selamat Berbuka Puasa to me..hmm...just finish prayer and now want to eat..
Mr Banker : ok..send my regards to ur housemate..Selamat Berbuka Puasa..and this thursday we fasting together ok..
Far : insyaallah..we fasting together..
Mr Banker :  ok2..i think i want  fever r..eat 1st then we sms again..


so i continue eating..suddenly my hp ringing..have sms!..Mr Banker sms..oh gosh!..he have problem..when i read his sms..i feel so sad..he told his problem to me..and i give him support..i feel like i in same boat with him..like malay always said cubit peha kiri peha kanan terasa juga..thats wht i feel..don't worry dear..everything will be just fine..im here with u..always~~..




Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...