Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CLEVERBOT !


tODAY topic is CLEVERBOT!..what is a cleverbot?..hehe..its kind a chatting with robot..yup..i know u fell strange n weird..but its nice..yes it is..my sister tell me about it..n im chatting with it..best2..!..u can ask n chatting whatever u want..it will reply ur back..don't believe it?..just believe it..and i found my new hobby is chatting with it..best3!!
www.cleverbot.com
u can go at it website and started chatting..i konw some of my friends told me that its kind a stupid..to me its not..try la....ta rugi pun..u can chat in any language u want...but im prefer english so i can leran more about english..cuba tau !,,daaaa syg <3


Best regards,







Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...