Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

masihkah ada rindu + sayang di hatiku untuk dia???

salam syg..hrheeehe


masihkah ada rindu + sayang di hatiku untuk dia?..well the truth is..im still love him..i can't forget him..huhu..sometimes im feel so lonely evn my family and friends are stay around me..
yesterday im so missed him..i played the song he gave it to me..again and again and im started to cry..hwaaaa..i miss u lah dear!!!!!





i feel so empty..evn im always keep myself busy but ur faced,ur voice,always play on my mind....wht should i do?..im not strong enough to play with this feeling..im not strong enough to play with love!..i need u dear..so we can play this game together..build our castle that full with love..full of our pictures and happiness..full of our need..full of our dream...


i missing u..




Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...