Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

(T__T)

Hye.. Tonight I at balcony..looking at the sky..how beautiful  it is..its bring full of feeling..full of passion! How lucky im tonight..hehe….but…. no matter how calm it is..it doesn’t makes me feel  light..
 is this call friend ???? argh !!!!
Tension stress sad …huhu..how could u do this to me ?? whats wrong with u ?? or am i wrong ?? before this we really happy being together..laughing..eating..walking..going to college together..sleeping together.. all we do it together..but what now! I fell like we are so so so far away..like we are stranger..
One by one..
my friend are leaving me..why ???
before this my ex housemates was leaving me..some were quit from college, some were further studies at their place , some..some..some..hmmmmm (-_-)

ah just forget about it..don’t want to think about it..its their life not my life!
So get lost!  Don’t bother me anymore..im sick about it..lets just think about my life..focus on me me me me me!!!!
Yeah think about me is better..much much much much better!!!!!

Can somebody take me far away from here?????
Please..somebody..
Anyone???
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...