Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

bad luck?

hello..
hehe..

so whats up today?..

yesterday was my bad luck i think..because i have left my handbag at office!..n guess wht..what?..my handphone..my purse..my asgnmnt..my stuff..all inside that bag..pergh..tension gila wei..dah r esoknya nk kena present..brng nk prsnt ada dlm beg tu..cm ne leh trtinggal ni??persoalan?!..ahaha..i terover borak ngan mmbr i kat luar...not realise office dah tutup..so apalagi?,,pdn r muka i!..ahaha..borak lg..kan beg dh tnggl..
so i balik with empty hand..i don't have anythning left..my mmber sent me home..thanks to him..
when i reach at my hostel..the time was at 1 am !..so i can't enter the hostel..its hostel rules..student can't enter the hostel after 12midnight..until 6 am br blh masuk..omg!
so wht i want to do ?
i call my mmbr..i just rmmber his number..aahaa..i tebalkan muka i ni g kat pak guard pnjm hp..hehe...call punya call he not answrng my call..omg!!..i feel mcm mau nangis ja!..so i just walk n went to restaurant..n sat there alone..n tdo r..after that i heard some voice that i really know..omg he was here!!yeay..so im not alone..happy...thanks to him or his manja name MR BANKER!..ahah..i created that name for him..ahah..sesuai sngt!
Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...