Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year!!!

and for my other fren i mean my best frend..ara,ed,tmah,qlah,sae,iepah,

we3come 2011
firstly i want to say and wish all my friends happy new year..
i love u guys..


my ex school.. SMK BBST...

to all my ex class mate 5 sc 1 '09'..i  missed u guys a lot..n i want to say i really lucky because i have oppurtinity to be in that class..gop,daia,fat,raby,nina,aten,anis,kema,ozzal,abe,rashid,gjul,mahadi,aaron,shazwan,hijibaby,aizat,nurin,sheda,bella,elli,hani,atiqah,umi,wan aesyah,anuar, janet,kak na,fiza,hana,tila, six...




for my other frns..fahmi,acap,anep,tommy,james,jimmy,paan,pedan.ikhwan.zulfiq. and for those who knows me..


to my A12-13A...dayah,mas,jannah,emma,lisa chye,farah,nana,hani,noniey,kho,aj,eqin,yan,ida,adeq,windy,angie,kak wawa ,kak linda,kak dila,lisa,poh ling,...


PLEase forgive me if i have done something wrong to u guys..maybe im not mean it..maybe im too love you guys..maybe im too care about our friendship..im so sorry..and im understand if u guys don't want be my friends anymore..but one thing that i would like you to know is..i remember every single things we done..yeah thats true..im not erased it..because i can't do that...



i wish u guys will archieve what u want in ur life....


to my ex student(KUMON)..aqeel,shafi,hazwan,aniq,wildan..i miss u guys..so much!  i mean teacher miss u guys..hope we will meet soon...















Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...