Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

im sorry Mr J!


Hye..do u remember about Mr J??
Hmmm..its really makes me heartbreak…
I don’t know what’s wrong with him actually..seem likes he doesn’t want be my friends anymore..but why??can he said to me directly and don’t disappear just like that..can he??uh…hmmm…lol! please don’t be like chicken!come show yourself and say it to me what makes u being like this…


P/s: dear my friend,Mr J..im so sorry if I have done anything wrong at u..if u don’t want be my friend anymore..i understand..and I just want to say..u r my great friend..u always listen and give me advice..i really appreciate it..because u still my friend..good luck and have a nice day..
(-_-)…

Thanks For Reading..U can like it or leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...